Where Learning Meets Fun!!!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching, touching, one more time!






We have somehow developed a little chant that goes along with our 5 senses, it's pretty amusing, you should ask your student to tell you the 5 senses chant.....it's like the song that never ends! Anyway, we've been learning about our 5 senses lately, all sorts of interesting facts, like how our smells get caught in little hairs in our noses!! Ewwww!!!! And how there are all sorts of bumps on our tongue that are called taste buds.....ewwww!!!!! And how our pupils, which are the little black circles in our eyes that let in light, get bigger when the lights are dim, and smaller when the lights are bright.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Isn't it funny what Kindergarteners find gross???? Man, I could hardly stop myself from laughing every time they would get grossed out by something! Anyway, I didn't get many pictures of us trying out our 5 senses, but I got a few, so I thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment