Where Learning Meets Fun!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Apple pies for Thanksgiving!












Look out parents, if you thought your kids were done making pies, you were wrong! Pumpkin pie day is tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it!
Last Friday, each of your kids made their very own pumpkin pie. Now, being that I completely forgot to charge my camera battery, and managed to lose my spare battery, I was not able to get pictures of all of your precious kids, but they had fun making their pies! You should have seen us at the end of the day (no, I did not leave myself enough time to make the pies....hence the reason why they weren't baked!), it was apple pie mayham!!!
Even so, the kids had lots of fun, I had lots of fun, and everyone got to see me with lots of flour on my face.....sounds like a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment